How often do you workout?

EagleEye

I like to make my chores slightly harder so I don't have to workout. I hate working out but if I can get a work out while doing something that needs to be done, I am all for it. I think because working out gets me not instant end result, I can't stick with it whereas cleaning the house results in a clean house I can enjoy right away. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 8:07 PM, Stacey said:

I like to make my chores slightly harder so I don't have to workout. I hate working out but if I can get a work out while doing something that needs to be done, I am all for it. I think because working out gets me not instant end result, I can't stick with it whereas cleaning the house results in a clean house I can enjoy right away. 

I try to do the same because I am not the type of person who can stick to working out. I will usually make a habit of it for a few weeks and then skip a few days and never go back. It happens every time. I think for people like us, just being more active is enough. 

• Like 1