Losing weight!

Sophia

So I started tracking my calories and as of today, I am down 3 pounds! I started counting my calories Wednesday so not bad for less than a week. I am sure it is mostly water weight but I am still happy. I am eating around 1,600 calories per day since my body was burning around 2,100 a day. Doing -500 for now until the weight loss slows then I will move down to 1,500 calories, then 1,400 and just keep adjusting from there. I figured this was easiest for me. I will update this thread with any progress! 

• Like 3

That's awesome Sophia, keep up the good work. It's going to be tough to keep on it, but I believe you are going to do just fine and continue to shed the weight. Please do keep us updated, as we'd like to hear your journey. 

• Like 2

Keep up the great work, you got this! I know it can be an uphill battle but seeing progress really does make the process feel real. I think if you keep that motivation going and you set small goals each week for yourself, you will reach your goal weight in no time! 

• Like 2

Nearly a week later, how are things going for you? I hope you are still making progress with everything. Let me know if you run into any issues, I can try and help you out. I helped a friend of mine lose a considerable amount of weight a few years ago. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! I have been weighing myself daily and the weight has leveled out. I am only down about 3.5 pounds which as I said, was likely mostly water weight. I am going to see the scale go down more in the coming weeks. I think I just have to be patient. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sophia said:

Thanks everyone! I have been weighing myself daily and the weight has leveled out. I am only down about 3.5 pounds which as I said, was likely mostly water weight. I am going to see the scale go down more in the coming weeks. I think I just have to be patient. 

Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work. Patience is everything! Just take the actions you know are going to get you to your goal. Keep us posted and congrats on the weight loss. 

• Like 2

So a bit of an update, I am down another pound. Slow and steady I suppose. I am going to start swimming this week and hopefully that helps the weight continue to come off! I read swimming and just walking in water burns a ton of calories. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sophia said:

So a bit of an update, I am down another pound. Slow and steady I suppose. I am going to start swimming this week and hopefully that helps the weight continue to come off! I read swimming and just walking in water burns a ton of calories. 

Good work. Keep adding to that routine and the results will continue to follow. Stay consistent and get it done :).