Have you ever cheated on someone?

Damon

I know it's a tough thing to answer and I'd understand if you don't. But, have you ever been one to cheat on someone you were dating? I have honestly considered it with my ex, but that was because she was awful towards me, and I always had a tough time trying to figure out how to break it off with her. But, she thankfully broke it off with me before I could. 

Anyway, if I had the chance I would have cheated on her. But that's because of how awful she was to me. I really liked her, but it was like a flip would get switched and she'd change intot this constantly angry person. I tried to get her help, but she wasn't into it, so we broke up soon after. 

But, have you ever decided to cheat on someone? Did you regret it after? 

• Sad 1

No I have not cheated on anyone. 

If I was having a problem I would address it with my wife first to look for a solution. We have been together a long time now. Would see no point in putting any of that at risk. 

I am sure if I did cheat on someone that I would regret it afterwards because it is not something that I would want done to me. 

Got to live by the golden role of treat other people how you would want to be treated. 

Another good reason not to drink also since when intoxicated there are a lot of stupid things that can happen that likely never would have without the alcohol.  

Never have I ever cheated on someone and I never will. If I ever had the thought run through my mind and wanted to actually leave my boyfriend for example, I would leave him instead of cheating. I say, if you ever decide to cheat, just break it off. Because if you don't, it's just going to result in more problems between you both. 

• Like 1

Yes and no. My first boyfriend was a strange one. We didn't do anything outside of hug and kiss. I had thought he broke up with me and ended up kissing another boy only to realize he hadn't so in a way I suppose I did but I was only 15 at the time. 

• Haha 1