Does anyone take cannabis to help with their health?

Damon

I have taken cannabis, and honestly it helps a lot with my anxiety. But, also does sometimes make me anxious. It's rare, but it does happen. Anyway, I was wondering what you guys thought about cannabis and helping with health. Do you think there are health benefits to cannabis? Would you take cannabis to help with anything? 

I personally hope cannabis is legalized all over the US, so that everyone can utilize it for medical purposes, or recreational if you so desire. 

What about you though, would you take cannabis for health related reasons? 

• Like 1

I have used hemp oil and CBD but I do not smoke weed itself. It just isn't for me. I know for a lot of people, it does help manage pain and anxiety and I am all for taking a natural approach to healing one's self. I would rather people smoked than got addicted to prescription drugs. 

• Like 1

I have taken cannabis in the past, but haven't really touched it much in recent years. I think if it works for you, than more power to you. I think there is benefits to taking cannabis, some will prefer smoking it, but some also prefer to ingest it via CBD oil or other methods. 

• Like 1

Marijuana is one of the few drugs I consume. I used it to give up my drinking habit years ago and never really wanted to give up my cannabis habit. I wake up feeling great every day and I am able to control my usage to certain times of the day and I do not let it impact my life or the lives of people around me in a negative way. 

I know that when I gave up drinking and started using marijuana again my wife was a lot happier with the way I was behaving. I advocate it for every person I have met that enjoys to drink. I feel it is a much safer alternative to alcohol. 

4 hours ago, James said:

Marijuana is one of the few drugs I consume. I used it to give up my drinking habit years ago and never really wanted to give up my cannabis habit. I wake up feeling great every day and I am able to control my usage to certain times of the day and I do not let it impact my life or the lives of people around me in a negative way. 

I know that when I gave up drinking and started using marijuana again my wife was a lot happier with the way I was behaving. I advocate it for every person I have met that enjoys to drink. I feel it is a much safer alternative to alcohol. 

I am trying to get a friend to switch to smoking instead of drinking. The only think holding him back is that he still believes in the lies of it being dangerous and addictive. He has more dangers and a higher chance of addiction drinking! 

• Like 1