The SaveTheKids Scam

Sophia

Crazy! Due Diligence is always required with any investment. People need to remember promoting things on the internet is just a question of money. Bots are also very easy to setup and spam things.  The internet is pretty lawless place still and we need to be extremely careful out there. If it seems to good to be true it most likely is. 

• Like 1

I heard about this! I don't have time to watch the video right now but I will save it for later. I can't believe these people. I can bet you these guys just took the money and didn't question anything about what they were advertising. I always hear of YouTubers being approached by some really shady people to do advertisement campaigns with. Most are smart enough at least question things and do some research before taking any money. Some people are saying these guys were in on the scam now as well. 

• Like 1

I saw people talking about this and didn't know what was going on. These kinds of scams are getting worse and worse! There are so many scams in general floating around on YouTube that it really doesn't surprise me they take them to places like Twitter as well. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately this is the day and age we are in, where scammers are becoming the norm. Whether it be some phone scammer saying they're Microsoft and your PC is broke, or it's some scammer running fake cryptocurrency. It's just crooked people deciding to game the system as best they can and funnily enough, they get caught so often. 

Hopefully everyone involved with this scam, is arrested. 

• Like 1

I love that the internet is free and I hope it remains that way but people really need to be smarter about using it. Just because you browse on a phone doesn't mean you avoid scams or anything. I grew up using computers. I mean I started at the age of 5. I learned along the way and had older siblings teaching me things. A lot of people these days just don't know how to protect themselves and it shows! 

• Like 1