Are there any hair loss solutions for women that are natural?

Mila

I have lost quite a bit of my hair since I hit 20. It has thinned out on my sides and top of my scalp. I know it likely has to do with hormonal issues, possible a prolonged D3 deficiency that I am only just now correcting. Is there anything I can do to naturally encourage it to grow back? I am 27 and feel like I am too young to be having this amount of hairloss. 

There are tons but it seems like very few work for most women. I would look into using rosemary essential oil. It has shown to be just as effective as Rogaine without any of the side-effects. I am not sure if you need to keep doing it or you lose results though. Also, it is worth adding some essential oils to your shampoo that reduce DHT on the scalp.

I think you need to find someone who can help you get mineral and vitamins tested to see what you are deficient in and start there. If it can't be sorted out this way, you will have to address any hormonal issues you may have. Some people are just genetically cursed to lose their hair though. 

Stress reduction is often enough to see positive changes. A lot of women go through hair loss because of prolonged stress. Give deep breathing and calming exercises a try for 3 to 6 months. See if you notice some changes. I had a friend who lost half her hair when ash was 23 only to find out it was down to stress. She learned how to manage her stress and it all came back within 3 years. It takes time though!