I hope you all have a great Christmas!

Stacey

I might not be back on until after the holidays. I have a busy week ahead of myself. I need to do a lot tomorrow and Thursday for the holiday weekend. I am sure everyone here will be rather busy. I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Christmas! Stay safe, positive, and surrounded in love and peace! 

Merry almost Christmas Eve! lol We still got a handful of hours before it is officially Christmas Eve anyway. 

I am going to hopefully not overdue it. I have a lot of places I am going to starting tomorrow. Lots of gatherings. I am excited! 

I just don't want to end up gaining weight from all the food LOL

download.jpeg.b77b3c66276a14e16eca37d2a9de139b.jpeg

• Haha 1

Merry Belated Christmas to you all. I hope everyone stayed safe and well. I unfortunately appear to have gotten sick. My father had some sort of cold. He didn't get tested for COVID but he feels he doesn't have it. He gets a cold every year. I unfortunately may have caught it. Very tired today, head hurts, and I am all achy. Going to drink lots of OJ and just rest for the day.

23 hours ago, Ella said:

Merry Belated Christmas to you all. I hope everyone stayed safe and well. I unfortunately appear to have gotten sick. My father had some sort of cold. He didn't get tested for COVID but he feels he doesn't have it. He gets a cold every year. I unfortunately may have caught it. Very tired today, head hurts, and I am all achy. Going to drink lots of OJ and just rest for the day.

There is a good chance it is COVID but good luck finding a test! I had been trying to find some all morning for my sister. No luck.

I hope you all had a great Christmas as well and you all enjoy the new year!