How many hours of sleep do you get?

EagleEye

I get very broken sleep. It is terrible but this is how my sleep has been for a good 5 years now. 

I will sleep maybe 3 or 4 hours and then wake up and have to fall back asleep. I will sleep another 1 or 2 hours and wake up again. If I manage to fall back asleep after that, I will be lucky to get another 30 minutes. I want to get back to sleeping at least 6 hours without waking up but I would prefer sleeping through the night entirely. 

• Like 1

I get between 6 - 8 hours of sleep every night. I prefer it to be closer to 8 hours but some days are still hard to fall asleep. I feel it in my workouts on those 6 hour sleep nights. Have a harder time focusing and pushing through intervals with a lack of sleep. 

Usually around 6. Sometimes less, sometimes more. I tend to sleep better in the winter months getting upward of 9 hours. I think this is because I sleep better when it is colder outside. In the summer, even with the AC running, I tend to be too warm and can't sleep as much as I would like to.

• Like 1

I'd say around 4-6 hours most nights. I'm a night owl, so I like to stay up kinda late. So my sleep schedule is a mess right now haha. 

17 minutes ago, Emma said:

Usually around 6. Sometimes less, sometimes more. I tend to sleep better in the winter months getting upward of 9 hours. I think this is because I sleep better when it is colder outside. In the summer, even with the AC running, I tend to be too warm and can't sleep as much as I would like to.

I usually want it to be cold as well. I always have a fan on me, even in the winter season. It's mostly the fan noise for me in the winter, but in the summer I have two fans on me sometimes haha. 

• Like 1