What is the most you'd spend at a restaurant?

Yonder

Are you talking about a personal meal? If its my wife and I going out likely around $25 - $40 a plate. Neither of us drink so it keeps things cheap. When I take the full family out it is a bit pricey. I have 4 kids that eat like adults 😕. Even a trip to Carls Jr with the full family can easily set you back $60+. 

There are likely some places in Vegas I have eaten where a plate is more like $70 - $100 but that is a tourist area and to be expected in a town where people go to just blow their cash. 

I have dropped some huge coin at restaurants or catering services. Large events for the team can get pricey. A team gathering can get into the low $$$$ range.

Maybe $25? I am not entire sure. I know I have gone to more expensive places but it was on a date or as a group and I didn't have to pay. My sister on the other hand went to some fancy restaurant in NYC a few years ago when she took our mother for a weekend trip and for the two of them, it cost over $150!! 

• Like 1

I think the most I would spend is $50 but the most I have spent for a meal just for me was $30. My husband and I don't. go out to eat very often. We prefer take-out or just cooking at home. I never was a fan of eating in public, not sure why.

• Like 1