Have you ever had loud neighbors?

Emma

A friend of mine had a family that moved in next to her and they have been a pain. The father of the family is always yelling at the kids, the kids are always yelling at the dogs, and the mother seems like she just ignores everything. My friend said it has gotten so bad that she can't even keep her windows open without hearing the yelling. Have you ever had to deal with something like this?

• Like 1

When I was living in my first place which was a small apartment, there was all sorts of noise. There were people down the hall who would always have parties. The hall stunk like weed and booze every weekend. Some of us complained but nothing was ever done about it. I do not miss that! 

• Like 1

This is something I have never experienced and I am thankful of that! At worst, I had an older neighbor who couldn't hear well and would have the TV up pretty loud. This was when I lived in a duplex that I was renting. She was very nice about it and I told her and her daughter even bought her some headphones. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was renting a duplex with a friend when I was still in school and the three people who lived nextdoor would constantly fight and they would be loud about it. It was a mother, child, and the mother's boyfriend. I think the girl was maybe 14 or something but her and her mother would get into screaming matches and then the boyfriend would start yelling. Thankfully it didn't happen very often during the times I needed to be sleeping. 

• Like 1