Do you think Halloween will be normal this year?

Mila

Hard to say. I would guess it depends on where you live and what your definition of normal is.

NYC will likely not have a normal Halloween. I can't see larger cities like this returning to "normal" with anything for at least another 2 years. They are going to milk the crap out of this plandemic.

• Like 1

Last year we did Halloween as normal. Oldest children had a Halloween gathering with all their friends at our house, the younger kids went out trick or treating with the wife, and I went through just slightly less candy then I would typically hand out. 

This year I expect it to be busier than it was last year. I know my oldest has another Halloween gathering planned with her friends and they will likely be using our house as the gathering location. 

My youngest is so excited about trick or treating this year. 

I do live in the Phoenix area though and I feel a majority of things have remained pretty normal other than the first couple months this all began. 

Where I am, people still did it and will likely do it as normal this year. I think there were less people handing out candy and more people in masks than normal but that was about it. People want to spend time outdoors and give their kids a sense of normalcy and I can't blame them.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, Stacey said:

Where I am, people still did it and will likely do it as normal this year. I think there were less people handing out candy and more people in masks than normal but that was about it. People want to spend time outdoors and give their kids a sense of normalcy and I can't blame them.

Same here. It was a bit different but still happened. I think very blue areas and cities are the ones that will be canceling it. Same as last year. It has been over a year, we have vaccines, I think it is about time we just get back to living again. Too many people are on unemployment right now. I am worried taxes are just going to keep increasing as inflation drops the buying power of the US dollar. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 11:12 AM, Emma said:

Same here. It was a bit different but still happened. I think very blue areas and cities are the ones that will be canceling it. Same as last year. It has been over a year, we have vaccines, I think it is about time we just get back to living again. Too many people are on unemployment right now. I am worried taxes are just going to keep increasing as inflation drops the buying power of the US dollar. 

I winder what real liberals think of all this non-sense. They probably don't speak out because they don't want to be targeted. I can't blame them but things have gotten out of hand and it is hurting children severely. I hope more people stand up against these ridiculous mandates. 

• Like 2

On 10/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Stacey said:

I winder what real liberals think of all this non-sense. They probably don't speak out because they don't want to be targeted. I can't blame them but things have gotten out of hand and it is hurting children severely. I hope more people stand up against these ridiculous mandates. 

Any real liberal I know is considered far right LOL

I don't like to get into politics too deep though. I think if people just put their differences a aside and started telling the government to do one, we'd all be back to normal by now.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2021 at 8:08 PM, Emma said:

Any real liberal I know is considered far right LOL

I don't like to get into politics too deep though. I think if people just put their differences a aside and started telling the government to do one, we'd all be back to normal by now.

I could probably say the same. I understand. I will drop the topic. I do agree with your though. People need to just tell the government to shove it. It is bad enough they over tax us and rob us. 

• Like 1