What tasks make you feel the best?

Kuro

Any kind of grind. The bike ride, the jog, the walk, producing content and other grindy repetitive tasks. Doing the things that people typically do not want to do make me feel good because I know those efforts if tackled consistently will grow into something huge. 

I know it is silly but cleaning! I enjoy cleaning and being able to look around my house and see everything clean and in order makes me very happy. I will sometimes let a bit of a mess build up just to have the satisfaction of the end result of cleaning.  

• Like 1

When I set out a goal for myself, it can be just about anything, I feel amazing when I reach the goal. I keep a planner and write a lot of things down so when I do have a goal in there and I am able to reach it I almost feel like I am high on being proud of myself for sticking to something!

• Like 1

As much as I hate it and can't stick to it very well, the feeling I get after working out is amazing. I hate sweating but I feel like I really did something. Like I can feel my stomach is ice cold and the sweat is a good sweat. The shower I take after is probably the best part. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mila said:

As much as I hate it and can't stick to it very well, the feeling I get after working out is amazing. I hate sweating but I feel like I really did something. Like I can feel my stomach is ice cold and the sweat is a good sweat. The shower I take after is probably the best part. 

Yes working out is great because when you are done you have that sense of accomplishment and I really think that is what keeps brining people like us back. A work out also has a defined finishing point which it is always nice to be able to say something is done for the day. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 6:02 PM, James said:

Yes working out is great because when you are done you have that sense of accomplishment and I really think that is what keeps brining people like us back. A work out also has a defined finishing point which it is always nice to be able to say something is done for the day. 

I guess it is one of those goals that you can obtain in a short period of time and get that feeling of gratification when you are done. It makes sense how some people become addicted to it!

• Like 1