Do you like the rain?

Mila

I have a friend who prefers it to be cloudy and raining over sunshine and warmth. I never understood that. To me, sunshine is better all around. I can understand not liking when it is hot though. I just don't get liking the rain. It tends to make a mess of things! 

Are you the kind of person who enjoys the rain? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mila said:

I have a friend who prefers it to be cloudy and raining over sunshine and warmth. I never understood that. To me, sunshine is better all around. I can understand not liking when it is hot though. I just don't get liking the rain. It tends to make a mess of things! 

Are you the kind of person who enjoys the rain? 

I love a nice overcast and cool day. I prefer semi-cold weather over hot weather any day. I even like rainey weather, as it can be quite soothing. Oh and thunderstorms are some of my favorite as well. 😄 

• Like 2

I live in the desert. 

I love when it rains here. I used to live in the Pacific Northwest and I hated the rain. It's just so rare now to get rain I really enjoy it. Every storm during the summertime when it starts to rain I just sit outside and enjoy it. I even got to take a couple runs in the rain this year. It was amazing! 

Now if it rained all the time I would be bummed out so I like the rain in small amounts but prefer it to be sunny all the time 🙂 which is why I live in the Phoenix area. 

I like the rain, I have no issue with it but if I have plans to be out, I do not like being in it! It is such a hassle to have to use an umbrella or end up with a mess on my head. I style my hair daily and I do not like it getting messed up!

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, Damon said:

I love a nice overcast and cool day. I prefer semi-cold weather over hot weather any day. I even like rainey weather, as it can be quite soothing. Oh and thunderstorms are some of my favorite as well. 😄 

Thunderstorms are nice. I remember being a kid and enjoying sitting on the front porch of the house and just watching and listening to them when they would happen in the summer.

• Like 1