Are you excited for summer?

Stacey

It has been one heck of a winter for me. It was so cold and it is only just starting to warm up! I can't wait to be able to just walk outside and not shiver. 

I plan on going in my pool a lot more this year just to make sure I get my D3 levels up and focus on my mental/emotional health and well-being. Sunshine does wonders!

Are you excited for summer? Do you have any plans?

I live in the Phoenix area so summer is a bit of a drag. I get to do hot weather running but I do travel up north to do more cycling. 

We will get out on a few camping trips with the kids this summer to escape the heat. Nothing huge this year likely staying within a few hours of home. Of course a ton of swimming for kids. 

Yeah get some sun I love the stuff. Helps keep me happy. 

Who else has plans for summer? 

My boyfriend and I plan on going to a cabin in July. We have it booked so assuming things are okay with restrictions by then and he gets that weekend off, we will be going for a 4 day weekend stay. It is in a very pretty area where all sorts of wildlife frequent through. I can't wait! 

I am! I have spent most of this year stuck indoors without anywhere to go or things to do and I am hoping to just stay busy as a bee this summer. I think everyone could use a nice, social, relaxing summer after how things have been fore the last year. 

• Like 1

I am not a fan of the heat but I do enjoy being able to swim. I feel like I would enjoy summer more if I was more comfortable in my own skin. I know it is sill for a grown woman to be feeling this way but I don't like wearing shorts or sleeveless tops so when I do anything outdoors, I sweat and I hate sweating. 

• Like 1