Do you like being barefoot in the grass?

Ella

I remember loving it as a kid but as I got older, I grew to hate it. I think it is because I see all the bugs and things crawling around and then if it is slightly wet, everything sticks to my feet. I wish I was less caring of this because I heard it is beneficial for the body to walk barefoot in the grass. I just can't bring myself to do it! 

Do you like being barefoot in the grass? 

I am very allergic to grass so not a big fan of having it touch my skin. I do like hotel rooms that use shag carpet and going barefoot on that stuff is great so I think if I was not so sensitive to grass I would likely walk in it barefoot more often. 

Being barefoot rocks during the summer, well aside from stepping on hot pavement or hot sand, but other than that, I love walking barefoot on the grass. It's kind of comforting. 

15 hours ago, James said:

I am very allergic to grass so not a big fan of having it touch my skin. I do like hotel rooms that use shag carpet and going barefoot on that stuff is great so I think if I was not so sensitive to grass I would likely walk in it barefoot more often. 

I'm sorry to hear that. Shag carpet is pretty decent though. 

• Like 1

I never minded it but I never thought much about bugs and stuff. If I did, I would likely not want to do it! I love being barefoot in the summer and will often walk outside to get packages and stuff without anything on my feet. My favorite though is the beach. I love being barefoot in the sand, especially when it is on a cooler day and the sand feels warm. 

• Like 1

Nope! I have a terrable fear of spiders and snakes, both of which are in the grass and rarely ever seen! I do not like to worry about being bit. That and you have to worry about ticks. I do not want to get LYME. No thanks! The sand is okay. I can see what is on the surface and it is clean (for the most part) and comfortable. 

• Like 1