What social sites (outside of the big ones) are worth using?

Stacey

Off the top of my head... Gab, Parler, Minds, Rumble, and Odysee to name a few. 

Some of those are considered "political hive minds" so take that for what you will. I use a few of them and I don't even notice political stuff cause I don't seek it out.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another one. I can't remember what it is call. It is slipping my mind. I know one of those Conservative personalities runs it though. His name is Jack something with a P. It is similar to Gab but more political I guess. I never joined but I know my husband was using it last year (2020).

On 1/1/2022 at 12:50 PM, Sophia said:

There is another one. I can't remember what it is call. It is slipping my mind. I know one of those Conservative personalities runs it though. His name is Jack something with a P. It is similar to Gab but more political I guess. I never joined but I know my husband was using it last year (2020).

Gettr? I only know about this one because Joe Rogan signing up on there made a bunch of fuss. I think Twitter is really cracking down on people in terms of what they can say, especially if they have several thousand followers.