Blocking people on social media

Emma

I am not sure why this is something that is not used more often. I always hear about people getting upset over things other people are saying, even if they don't know them. Why then, do they just not block them? I am beginning to think some people on these social platforms just like feeling bad about themselves and making other people be the reason they feel bad. Even when the other people have nothing to do with them. 

It should be outlined and encouraged for sure. I guess they don't care enough about it. Some people are only on social media for the drama after all. If you find yourself getting more upset than enjoyment from using any of them, you shouldn't be using them. That is what I always tell people. Do they listen? Nope! 

I have seen people get more upset by total strangers and trolls online than they did at their family for saying mean things to them. It blows my mind. A friend of mine who is addicted to Twitter will get into fights on there and bring it offline. She got in trouble at work because of it. On several occasions.