Good winter jacket brands?

Scarlett

I need a new jacket! I have been wearing the same one for almost 8 years now and it has seen better days. It has holes in the pockets, stuffing coming out the sides, and I just can't be bothered to stitch it back again. I have no idea who makes good jackets though. I don't want to spend over $80. Any brand suggestions that aren't too steep? 

Target has some nice jackets for under $80. I don't know the brands but they all seem to be good quality. I was in the store trying some on just a few days ago. I am going to go back and buy one tomorrow. I wanted to check a few more stores for last minute sales but found nothing. 

I have the Columbia "Mighty Lite" jacket. I don't remember where I bought it but they have it on Amazon for $70+. I bought it for $55 so it does go on sale. Just look around and try to find the best price. It is a really nice and comfortable jacket. I like it because it is longer. 

https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Womens-Mighty-Hooded-Jacket/dp/B00AG32BGW?th=1