Cannabis for health

Rachel

Does anyone here use cannabis for health related reasons? I have smoked cannabis as well as eaten cannabis edibles. I think for the most part, there is a lot of benefits to CBD, especially in oil form. For some people, they get relaxed with CBD oil, I get relaxed and my anxiety dips for a while. It's a wonderful option to have, and I'm glad the US and other countries are starting to allow its use. 

Has anyone here tried cannabis? 

• Like 1

It is not for me but I am not against it if someone gains help from it be it medically or mentally. I know that a lot of people have turned to it in place of standard pain killers which I am all for because far too often, people get addicted to those things and they are not only expensive but dangerous! 

• Like 1

I smoked this in my teens to help with nausea. It was not legal but my mother allowed me to use it because she knew it helped me. Just one or two hits would help, believe it or not. She has since used it her self for stomach upsets. I believe it has medical properties that make it worth people considering it a valuable option. Be it CBD oil, edibles, or smoking the stuff... I know it helps people and it is a lot safer than most prescription drugs! 

• Like 1

I think natural healing is always a better option when it is available and proven to work. I would much rather people smoked weed or used CBD oil vs harmful and damaging prescription drugs. They all come with side effects and sometimes those side effects end up being worse than the symptoms they are meant to treat. 

• Like 1