You doing any Black Friday shopping?

Emma

I do most if not all of my shopping in advanced so unless I see a deal on something I need, I don't buy anything. I can't remember the last time I actually did buy something on Black Friday. It has been years. I do some shopping on cyber monday like you but only if it is a good deal and again, something I need. 

• Like 1

I did not partake in any Black Friday - Cyber Monday shopping. I used to run these sales at my store too and we always discounted things that were close to expiration or old. Never really discounted things that sold well as people never had a problem paying full price. With that knowledge a sale is not enough to make me buy something. I have to need a product to complete a transaction. 

I do know my wife likely got some stuff because it was on "sale". What is one going to do? She already had a large majority of the holiday shopping done though by time summer 2021 was here so I do not think she picked up much.