Survey Sites a waste of time to make money?

Quinten

I know there are some survey sites out there that pay you to complete surveys. I used to be a member of one back in the early 2010s or so. Wasn't a fan of them, as they often didn't pay nearly enough for the time it took to complete them. I remember the site I worked on as well, I got to my threshold of $20 or something, and it took them weeks to overturn the money to me. So yeah, not worth it imo. 

But, has anyone here found success doing surveys for cash? 

And I find it weird that survey makers would want to pay people, considering that would bring up false stats if anything right? 

• Like 1

People will spend a lot of money on data. 

Are surveys worth it? Likely not worth the time to do. But if you are doing them on the side they can be pretty cool. Google does their own paid surveys and I do those while I am just playing on my phone. Every now and then a push notification comes in from google alerting me to a new survey and boom I make $.2 - $1 depending on the length of the survey. 

I use the google balance to buy movies or apps in the app store from time to time. 

Now would I focus on surveys to try to make a living? No it would not be worth it most likely. 

I tried doing these when I was like 16. I can tell you that they earn very little. I think I spent 5 hours one day doing them and only earned $6. It is not worth my time to do them. Unless they pay better now (this was like 10 years ago) they aren't worth it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...