Has your sales increase or decreased due to covid?

Rachel

Covid has caused many issues all over the world. Whether it be with a person's health, or their work, has your sales increased or decreased due to covid? Or has it mostly stayed the same? Have any changes occurred that made things worse or better? For me, my work hasn't really slowed down. I suppose when it comes to working online, it makes life a lot easier. I don't have to worry about the virus much and I can still do a lot of the work I already do anyway. That's the beauty in self employed work, especially when it's from home. 

• Like 1

I work outside of earning online but my overall online revenue has probably dropped by about 50% since 2020. I think this is down to people simply not being able to afford extra things. I know a lot of companies cut back, including the one I work for and they let a lot of people go. I was working part time for awhile as they couldn't afford to keep me on full time. Thankfully I don't have a mortgage or anything looming over my head. I feel bad for people who are stuck in these positions. 

• Like 1

My primary sales from my primary project dropped due to covid but that was because of the laws being passed in late 2020 wrapping in the industry I worked in. 

Shortly before that we were having issues moving raw materials from point of origin to our manufacturing facilities. The consumer demand was still there for the products we were just unable to make them. 

In another leg of our enterprise we noticed even affiliate sales went down as a lot of the products we promote are not in stock. Likely has to do with the same supply chain issues our manufacturing operation was facing. 

It seems there is still demand out there just trouble getting supply to move around. Just goes to show prices should continue to trend upwards for awhile as vendors learn how much they can charge while reducing overall velocity of products until the supply chain gets figured out. 

I earn through Amazon a bit from my blogs as well as ad revenue and it is down over 50% since 2019. It started to drop at the beginning of 2020 which is normal for the start of a new year, but it never bounced back like it normally would, It just kept dropping. I was earning a good $100+ from Amazon each month plus $350+ from ad revenue each month and now I am getting maybe $20 from Amazon and around $145 a month from ad revenue. So needless to say, it sucks. lol

• Sad 1

On 11/21/2021 at 6:06 PM, Sophia said:

I earn through Amazon a bit from my blogs as well as ad revenue and it is down over 50% since 2019. It started to drop at the beginning of 2020 which is normal for the start of a new year, but it never bounced back like it normally would, It just kept dropping. I was earning a good $100+ from Amazon each month plus $350+ from ad revenue each month and now I am getting maybe $20 from Amazon and around $145 a month from ad revenue. So needless to say, it sucks. lol

Same here. I think I only made like $10 last month and I haven't even been paid that yet. I should have gotten in 3 or 4 days ago. I was making an average of $80 a month before but the decline hit hard. Usually this is my best time to earn on Amazon and nothing has changed. 

• Sad 1