Will Bitcoin reach past $50,000 again?

StanleyZEN

Bitcoin has fallen to $37,000 right now and I don't know if it will reach back to $50,000 anytime soon. But, I hope to see it reach that and then some. Do you think it will reach $50,000 again soon? Or maybe even more, like $100,000? That'd be awesome. 

• Like 1

I hope so. I preferred it when it was over 55k put a smile on my face. Have been playing with bitcoin for many many years. It was a wild swing in the month of May. It does look like there is strong support at 35k and it seems the selling pressure has gone away for now. So we just need a big whale buyer and it may sky rocket again. My exit price is at 100k per coin so I am onboard with that happening. I am playing with all house money in BTC for the past 5 years or so it does get nerve racking though watching such huge swings in value. I see BTC as more of a lottery ticket then an investment which is why I took my winnings off the table a long time ago but I do continue to play. 

Good luck to all the BTC traders, investors, and gamblers out there 🙂 

Here's the thing for me, I want to go down to a point where I can buy it, and then it goes back up a ton. lol I doubt that will happen, but I am curious to invest a little bit now and see if I can draw a profit. 

It seems to be staying steady around $38,000 or so. Hopefully it goes up. I might buy $100 worth of it to see if I can make a profit if it goes back up to $50,000. 😄 

• Like 1

Everyone is saying it will. I read a prediction of the patterns saying it will reach 100k by the end of the year. I am not so sure, not based on what I have been seeing but I also don't know that much about crypto. I just think the concept is amazing. 

• Like 1

It was not that big of a drop. The craziest swing was on the 19th of may. That was one of the craziest 6 hour candles I have ever watched. Happy I was here in the office to see it take place. Crazy price action. Hats off to the people that had enough guts to pick up at 30 on that day. I am not a buyer of crypto at these levels as I have been holding for years now but I still enjoy passively watching the ride. 

image.thumb.png.10fa7d451bcdc1a3cfd080aae033195b.png