Do you see crypto coming back?

Yonder

I have had money in the crypto markets for a long time now. It has been one of the best performing buys I have made in a long time. Reminds me of the .com boom that I was a bit too young to participate in. 

Popularity seems to still be growing. My 13 year old was talking about crypto the other day. I always told myself I would need to sell when my grandmother asks me about it since that would mean we have peaked out in adoption. I think there is a still a long way to run. 

Yeah, for the time being, cryptocurrency isn't going anywhere. It will fluctuate up and down, as it always has, and some of us may get lucky and land into a win fall after some of the currency we invested in rises in worth. I think it'd be tough to win with Bitcoin, but invest in any crypto that is cheap right now. Don't overspend, just invest a small bit here and there. I want to invest more in crypto that's a bit cheap right now. Because if I lose out, at least I don't lose out on much. 

• Like 1

In my social circle, it would seem people are only talking about it more and more and this is in part due to the economy tanking. People are scared and a lot of them are learning about crypto investing. It is one of the few ways you can protect the value of your money. USD is going to just keep losing value if they keep printing it.

• Like 1