What superpower would you want to have?

Yonder

On 10/13/2021 at 9:14 PM, Scarlett said:

I would like instant transmission. I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Goku from DBZ, but I always loved that ability he had. You can just teleport anywhere in the world in a flash. Would be handy!

I think this would be mine as well. I hate traveling! I hate being in a car, I don't like planes or trains, I never want to go on a boat. It would make it super easy to get to places and it would be free! 

• Like 1

I would second time travel, but I feel like you could make too much of a mess with time. The idea of changing too much would scare me. I mean, it'd be cool to be able to revisit my life choices and maybe change things for myself, but then you have to consider how much you change for others. One change you make in the past, could have a bad effect in the future. 

But yeah, I think if I could pick one superpower, I think I'd want to be able to fly. I know it's easy and cliche, but I think it's one I would prefer. Or maybe the ability to read thoughts so I can be ahead of others haha. 

• Like 1