What would you do if you were given 10 million dollars right now?

Yonder

If I were given 10m right now. Well that is my number for all things to be perfect in my life and to live financially free forever. I would invest half of it in real estate and the other half in revenue generating small businesses. The cashflow off those investments would be more than enough to live off of.  Would enable me to donate more time and money to our local community. 

I would invest one million of it into Bitcoin. From there, I would buy myself a house with a minimum of 4 acres of land. I would then pay off my parent's house. I would work on establishing things for sustainable living on my property such as solar panels, rain water collection, full house filtration, and do just about everything I could to be self sufficient. I would likely donate 1 million to charity as well.

• Like 1

I am not sure what I would do. I mean I would like to think I would establish a good future for myself with this money but I feel like I would end up going a bit too crazy from the start and make stupid buying decisions. I guess I would probably hire a financial advisor first for this very reason lol

• Like 1

I would sort out all the legal stuff first. Is this going to be 10 million after or before taxes? 

Either way, I will make sure everything is legally sorted out and then I will start using it to pay off debts, buy a house, help friends and family, and then invest some into different things. Maybe stocks and crypto, maybe buy a few properties as well. 

$10 mill would help me out quite a bit right now. Being in debt sucks, but $10 mill would cover that. But, I could also get my mom a new house, myself and my girlfriend a place. I want to support my family, but I also don't want to go overboard. I've heard of people winning a lot of money, and it just resulted in so many problems. Instead I've decided that if I were to win a lot, that I wouldn't doll it out right away. I would get the homes and the cars for my family, but that will be it. I won't be buying them everything they want. 

I will invest some of it, as well as save most of it. I want to live comfortably for the rest of my life, and having millions in the bank would be nice. 

• Like 1

For sure I would invest a lot of it, and also would like to give some to family and friends. I would also buy myself a house and maybe a nice car. I wouldn't mind some water toys, like a jetski and a boat. I wouldn't go too far in spending though, just enough to get the things I want. 

• Like 1