What was your favorite toy as a child?

Yonder

Oh man, I grew up with so many toys. I think my favorite was the Tamagotchi. I remember growing up with those, having a new one every year or so until they sort of died out. Other than that, LEGOs have a place in my heart. Just wish they didn't cost so much these days. 

• Like 1

I too loved legos as a kid but if I had to pick just one favorite toy, I guess I would say it was my N64. I had so many good memories with friends and family playing games on that console. It was the first console I had and I was the only one of my friends who had one for a while so everyone would come over and handout to play it.

• Like 1

I had a stuffed plush that looked like Lassie. I am not sure if anyone would remember that or even know what that show was. I loved that thing. I used to have to take it everywhere with me, even to the dentist. I refused to put him down and the dentist got mad and kicked me out. lol

• Like 1

I had a lot of pro wrestling action figures growing up, so I was often playing with those toys. I also had a little wrestling ring my dad built with some wood and nails and some cord. It worked for a while, but then I ended up getting a toy ring one year and that was added to the mix. Other than that, had my share of Batman figures that I played with. 

• Like 1

I really can't remember. I think I enjoyed most toys I had. If I had to pick just one, I guess I would say my N64. My brother and I got one for Christmas the year it came out. I think I was 4 or 5 that year. We spent so many hours playing on it. As I got a little older, I appreciated it more and more. 

• Like 1