Yoga

Rachel

Are there any fans of yoga here? I've started to do it in recent years and I must admit, it has helped me out quite a bit. My body feels more limber, I feel more relaxed during and after a yoga session and I also have lost a good amount of weight from just doing that. I've considered trying the DDP Yoga soon, as I hear it's really great. And I'm down for something new. 🙂 

• Like 1

My wife does Yoga all the time. She has become much more nimble and her moods seem to be a little more steady now too. 

I do not do Yoga but I do stretch for 10 - 20 minutes every day of the week. It does help. I feel like I recover faster, my range of motion is getting bigger, and my fitness stats are still going up. Stretching will also make you less prone to injury. 

So get your Yoga / Stretching routine going and take care of yourself. 

Have fun with the DDP Yoga. 

I have tried yoga a few times and found it hard. I think this was down to me not starting with beginners yoga but who knows. I think it is worth giving a try again for myself. The one you mentioned DDP yoga, that was one of the ones I did and I started with the easiest one and still couldn't complete it! 

• Like 1

I love yoga but like with many other things, I struggle to stick with it! When I do get 3 sessions in a week, I feel so much calmer and energized. I can feel the difference in my sleep as well. Since COVID messed everything up, the place I went to shutdown and they closed their doors for good in March. I haven't been able to find another place I like that does classes or group yoga. 

• Like 1