Are there any apps concepts worth trying my hand at?

Mila

I am not sure what is trendy right now but I know a lot of people use planners and calendars on their phones. You can maybe do something like that. Make one that is more for women and include things like menstrual tracking and things of that nature. I would use a planner on my phone if it included everything I wanted to actually track and plan!

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 3:19 PM, Mila said:

I am by no means a developer but I would love to invest in an app concept and hire someone to develop one for me. It just seems like most app ideas I have or come up with, I see at least 5 or more options for it on the store already. 

What are you passionate about? I am sure there is an app that can be designed around a hobby you have a lot of passion for. Just because their is competition does not mean the market is saturated yet. There is always room for a new player with a new take on things that can gain traction. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 7:15 PM, James said:

What are you passionate about? I am sure there is an app that can be designed around a hobby you have a lot of passion for. Just because their is competition does not mean the market is saturated yet. There is always room for a new player with a new take on things that can gain traction. 

This is true. I guess they all started somewhere. I am pretty passionate about animals, beauty, natural health care, home decorating, and art. I am just not sure how I can swing any of those to being an app where I could earn. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 1:08 PM, Mila said:

This is true. I guess they all started somewhere. I am pretty passionate about animals, beauty, natural health care, home decorating, and art. I am just not sure how I can swing any of those to being an app where I could earn. 

There are plenty of tools that could be built to help enable people to keep track of things or get something done easier in all these verticals. Then there is always content publishing. Think about the paid pushup apps out there :P. They are really just helping you stay accountable to a goal. Nothing to complicated. 

Just have to find a problem and solve it for a segment of people and you have something you can sell that can build income over time. 

• Like 1