Do you think people who get constant divorces can find real love?

Quinten

Have you ever met anyone who has a few divorces under their belt? Do you think that person will ever find true love? Or will this person be stuck getting divorce after divorce? I feel like there's always someone out there for everyone. Even if it doesn't feel like it. I think even people who have gotten a few divorces can still find love. 

• Like 1

I think people that start getting a few divorces under their belt likely have a higher probability of continuing that trend as the common denominator in the issue seems to be them but the sample size of data is still really small. 

So they may just have a few bad picks under their belt and will get it right eventually. It really depends on if the picks were just unlucky or if the person has a flaw themselves that they have not worked out or been forward with their partner about. 

There should be a match out there for everyone. It is pretty big world we live in. 

• Like 1

From what I have seen, finding love is not the issue. Usually people who have divorced twice, they are very likely to divorce again if they remarry. It is the sad truth. It is usually down to them causing issues in the relationships or picking the wrong types of people for them. Either way, it is a mistake some people make over and over again. I don't know many people who bounce back after a second divorce to have a successful one. Plenty of people divorce once and have successful marriages though after. 

• Like 1

I know someone who got divorced twice and they are only 31! It is a friend of my ex's. I couldn't believe it. I guess he got married right out of high school because his girlfriend got pregnant. They got divorces a few years later. Then he met someone again and married her early in the relationship, I think he had only known her 4 months and they got married by 7 months. Within 2 years of being married, they divorced. She had cheated on him and got pregnant by someone else. So needless to say, he is not in good standing emotionally or financially. Last I heard he is done with marriage all together. 

• Like 1

I think when it comes to divorce, the people that go through it often, are usually the problem to begin with. If you have been divorced more than twice, I automatically assume you're either a problem when married, or you're abusive in some way. There is a reason why one person gets married so much and then divorced. 

That or you just know how to pick them when in the dating stages. Who knows. 

• Like 1

I think it is possible but very rare. Once you have 2 divorces it probably makes the 3rd one easier if something doesn't go as you planned in your relationship. That is the trouble with it. I think people should only divorce if there is actual abuse involved, otherwise they should take a minimum of 1 year to try counseling and working it out. Marriage is meant to be sacred. 

• Like 1