Why am I already seeing Christmas stuff!?

Stacey

I swear as I get older, Christmas comes sooner and sooner. Halloween hasn't even happened yet, yet there is Christmas stuff out everywhere I go. Why do they do this? It almost feels like they are rushing the holiday or something, maybe trying to milk it as much as they can. 

• Like 1

Getting all the money out of it they can. 

The same reason why Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are almost like month long events now. To get every last transaction that they can. It is insane how early things go up for all the holidays. Heck my wife already has pumpkins at our front door and it is a bit early for fall. Although that is almost here (does not feel like it in Phoenix). The fall pillow cases are also on the pillows now. 

The commercial seasonal change is taking place 😛

Yup, it's like that at some of the stores where I live. Right now they have Halloween candy out in some stores. Like, why wouldn't they wait until closer to Halloween to buy the candy? 

But yeah, they do this all the time during the holidays. It's like they have to have a 3 month early start or something. 

• Like 1

I am fine with them stocking the stuff but putting it out before Halloween has even happened is a bit much. You shouldn't be putting this kind of stuff out before other holidays. I get putting it before Thanksgiving, I think November 1st is the acceptable date it should be put out but I started seeing it in stores in AUGUST! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...