Should you strive to make sales daily?

Lana

I want to start some sites to sell product, and I want to make sure I can garauntee a good amount of daily sales. Is there anything I can do to garauntee I get at least 1-5 sales a day? I have no clue what I want to sell yet, but I figure I could dropship and not have to deal with the shipping and handling. I would just need to market a lot. 

• Like 1

Yes you have control over the amount of sales you make. It will all be dependent on the amount of effort that is made. If we want something bad enough we will find a way to make it work. 

A lot of products can work well with even door to door marketing. The phone is also a good friend of yours as you can call people quickly. In the end it is all a numbers game. 

Eventually after you do it enough you will understand your conversion rate. If it works out to be 7% for every 100 phone calls you make then you will know that on average every 100 people you call you will get 7 sales. 

• 2 weeks later...

I consider any business that makes daily sales to be successful. It doesn't mean they are profitable though! 

I see nothing wrong with wanting this as a goal. I think if you are going to run any kind of online business, you want to be earning revenue daily. 

• Like 1