Best way to get rid of love handles?

Quinten

I don't know how well it works but my friend swears by it. It is a stretch you do. You want to do it every day for a minimum of 100 times to each side for a total of 200. She said doing 25 and switching to the other side works best until you completely 100 on each side. You stand with your hands on your hips and then reach over your head with one arm and kind of flex in and out of the position. Kind of like a side-ways crunch. You should start to feel it after doing it about 10 times if you are doing it right. I am not sure what they are called but she said they help her shrink her's when she gains/loses weight. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lana said:

I just kept up with a good diet and drank a lot of water and that seemed to do the job just fine, of course also working out. I still have small love handles, but they're not a problem. It'll take time, but you'll eventually lose them. 

This right here. You just have to keep at it. It took YEARs to develop those love handles they are going to take YEARs to get rid of. Just a slow process is all.