Would you date a friends family member?

Carson

Would you ever date a friend's family member? Maybe their brother, sister, parent, cousin, etc. I don't think I would ever date a friends family member, mainly because I would picture my friend, and I really don't want that haha. But would you if you met the right person? 

• Like 1

If we all were close, I think it would be fine if we dated each others family members. As long as they don't make it creepy when around each other, than I see no issue. I can't stop my family from dating whomever they want to. 

Now if it was a person I wasn't too friendly with, I might oppose it, but in the end, I can't tell my sister, or brother not to date someone because I don't like them. That's their choosing. 

But, if a friend tells me not to date their brother for example, I wouldn't. 

• Like 1

I have before. I dated my friend's brother. It kind of just happened and it was fine in the beginning but we ended up falling out over it because me and him would fight and if I told her anything, she'd tell him so we'd fight more and then I would fight with her. It was just too messy. I wouldn't recommend it unless they are cousins or something.

• Like 1