What do you love about yourself?

Yonder

I love my addictive personality and the ability to grind through things. I like that once I make a plan I am able to stick to it and execute on it most of the time as long as I want it bad enough. I enjoy my positive attitude and being able to turn any situation into a positive. 

I have got to learn a lot of hard lessons the hard way over the years. Trial and error the best way to learn (can also be pretty expensive sometimes). Those hard lessons though are the ones that stick with you for a very long time. 

What do you love about yourself? 

I guess my patience and empathy. It has gotten me in trouble in terms of people taking advantage of me though. I feel bad being mean to anyone, even if they deserve it. I will actually cry when I react in a way that I don't like. I raised my voice at my sister once because she made me so mad and I cried after because I felt terrible for doing it. In terms of patience, I can wait around a long time for things. Longer than I should for some stuff! 

• Like 1