Selling on Etsy

Lana

I've been looking into Etsy recently and I was thinking it might be a good idea to try and sell some things on there. I have a lot of old collectibles that I am actually trying to sell, and I see so many old toys, figures, comics, cards, and more all for sale on there, and I figure I could maybe sell the collectibles I no longer want and see if I can make some extra money. 

If you sell on Etsy, what do you sell, and how much have you made so far? 

• Like 2

I have sold on Etsy before but this was not in recent years. I ended up making almost $200 with no effort on my part in advertising. I was selling items that cost less than $10 as well. Mostly small handmade jewelry pieces. This was over the course of maybe 3 months. Had I actually pushed it and did marketing for it, I likely would have earned more. I still have my shop and have nearly a 5 star rating on it. 

• Like 1

Etsy can be a great marketplace for the right items. I am not sure old toys and such would do good on there though as it is more for small businesses and creative people who sell handmade things. eBay would likely do better for you. 

• Like 1