Is facebook best for marketing these days?

Damon

Out of everything in the social media side of things, I feel Facebook has the best options for everyone. From having your own page, group, and to advertise, schedule posts, events, and so much more. Facebook has it all. My only gripe is how it's not very private for anything. 

Would you utilize Facebook more these days if it wasn't as corrupt? Either way, I find it useful. But I understand why people steer clear of it. 

• Like 1

The only thing I use Facebook for is marketing our projects. I have not updated my personal Facebook since last year. I tend to make one post a year on that to let people know I am still alive. I have a easier time peeling people off of Facebook with paid ads then the other platforms. 

I think it is but this is down to how well it reaches people. I know a lot of people in their 20s and 30s are jumping ship though. They prefer to be on other platforms or none at all, can't blame those ones! As great of a tool as Facebook is, I just can't make use of it. I would much rather find other means then give them more money. 

• Like 1