What is your Mantra?

Xavier MG

Live and let live!

I know it is simple and something that has been done into the dirt but it works so well, especially today. Not everyone is going to live a life you would like them to. So long as they are not hurting other people, just let them live and you focus on your own life. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ella said:

I know it is silly but I always loved "just keep swimming" from the movie Finding Nemo. It is such a common thing to say and use for motivation. No matter how the waters look, just have to keep swimming! 

That's what my 4 year old chants when she is scared at gymnastics. I love that one too 🙂

Mine is "Memento Mori". This is based on the stoic philosophy that says we are all mortals and we are not here to stay. We will all die. It promotes that people should embrace the fact that dates is inevitable. And that we will all die eventually. So we should make use of the time we have now. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 1:53 AM, Emma said:

Live and let live!

I know it is simple and something that has been done into the dirt but it works so well, especially today. Not everyone is going to live a life you would like them to. So long as they are not hurting other people, just let them live and you focus on your own life. 

I love this one. It is close to YOLO. That we should take every day as it come. This keeps my spirits up. Especially when things are not going my way! 

• Like 2

On 8/13/2021 at 9:15 AM, bomb said:

I love this one. It is close to YOLO. That we should take every day as it come. This keeps my spirits up. Especially when things are not going my way! 

Life is not easy for anyone and we all have to realize that life can be made better for everyone when we just treat our lives and other people's lives with kindness.

• Like 1