What TV shows/series are you currently watching?

Sophia

I am always looking for new things to watch in my downtime. Currently my husband and I are watching the Handmaid's Tale and Final Space. We are waiting for a few other shows to come back, Ozark and Better Call Saul. We were watching Fargo but lost interest in that one. 

What series or shows are you currently keeping up with or watching through? 

• Like 1

I try not to get too sucked into watching stuff because I have a horrible time of binge-watching things and getting distracted from things I need to get done. I am currently only watching the Planet Earth documentary series. I plan on watching part II when I finish these. Such a good series! 

• Like 1

I love the Handmaid's Tale! I just started watching that at the end of last year. I caught up and am currently on the latest season. I actually read the book but I won't spoil anything. The men and women they cast for each role has been phenomenal! Other than this, I am starting Mr. Robot. My brother has been begging me to watch it. I am only 2 episodes in. I am not sure about it yet. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 2:17 PM, Emma said:

I love the Handmaid's Tale! I just started watching that at the end of last year. I caught up and am currently on the latest season. I actually read the book but I won't spoil anything. The men and women they cast for each role has been phenomenal! Other than this, I am starting Mr. Robot. My brother has been begging me to watch it. I am only 2 episodes in. I am not sure about it yet. 

I have heard of Mr. Robot but never looked into it. I heard one of the episodes got all kinds of awards or something. But yes, the Handmaid's Tale is an amazing show I am really enjoying it as well. 

• Like 1