Free advertisement options?

Scarlett

For someone with little to no budget to invest in advertising, what free options are there to help spread the word about your site, products, or service? 

I am trying to compile some options for a friend who just started a small online business of her own selling handmade resin wind chimes. 

• Like 2

Free advertisement for your business. 

Anything that is Free just means take time. So working a couple of social media channels would be a free way to promote your site, products, or service. Choose 2 or 3 platforms and really grind them. 

If you have a ecommerce site you can add the products to google shopping for free. Also you can make coupons and share those with the coupon sites. They will want affiliate commission which is not free but you do not pay them until they make a sale for you. So it is free upfront. 

Content marketing takes a lot of time but can drive free traffic to your offering via organic search over time. This is my favorite method of traffic building as it seems to scale well and work you did years ago continues to pay you.  

• Like 1

I don't much care for it but social media does wonders! For something like this, I would recommend doing an Instagram page. Once she starts making consistent sales, then she can invest in advertisements through "influencers". I hate the term but it works. They can sway people to buy things!

• Like 1