What are the best paying online options?

The best paying option is providing service for yourself. 

So if you are a writer I would think it is more advantageous to write content for yourself then others. 

It really all depends on how you market your services to. 

Like do you just sell content. Well you likely only going to get .03 - .05 per word. 

Do you create engaging copy that sells product... You can likely get up close to $100 - $200 per hour. 

Anything you want to become a pro at you are going to need to train yourself or get some training but anything is possible if you want to do it. 

Pick something you enjoy. Start the grind from the bottom and learn how to really niche your services to a specific target audience. Then provide those people with exactly what they want and you will be able to get top dollar for the services you are providing. 

• Like 1

If you want to be realistic and go after something that pays a lot, most things in web design will get you there. Think about people who make apps, built websites from scratch, and do all that coding stuff. I know someone on another forum who does this. Works from home as well. He brings home nearly 6 figures a year and mostly works for himself. You can easily get anywhere from $4,000 to $10,000 to set up a basic website for a person or company. I was mind blown by this. Apps make a butt ton as well because of constant ad revenue. 

Edited by Stacey
  • Like 1

The easiest is probably freelance writing. You don't need to be an expert level writer to make decent money. You can offer services to other people as well as write and run your own blogs. Both can offer decent amounts of money but when combined can be a decent living wage if you work hard enough!

• Like 1