What affiliate programs are worth it?

I am trying to make an earning, somehow, online. I would love to get a site going and work with affiliate programs from various companies. I am just not sure which are worth it. I know Amazon has one of the biggest ones but from what I hear, they don't pay much these days. Which ones are worth investing time into? 

• Like 1

This is largely depend on the kind of products you are promoting. Even with the Amazon commission cuts my network of affiliate sites still make more money promoting products on Amazon then any other network. I really think its because people convert well at Amazon and there are so many different things you can buy. That is not to say you should not put other offers on your pages. 

Check out some of these large networks to find more vendors to promote:

Commission Junction
Share a Sale
Flex Offers

I have worked with all three of these on both sides of the transaction. They are decent networks. 

I used to do a lot of work with the eBay Partner Network. I have not though checked them out in about 10 years but back in the day it was my bread and butter promoting products on eBay. Works well if you talk about collectibles or hard to find car parts. 

• Like 1

Amazon can be but you have to keep in mind, this is all dependent on what is purchased. Even if they click your link to the product, they could easily buy something cheaper. You will still earn a percentage for that purchase but it will be less. 

Some others to consider are AAWP, Impact, Awin, and Skimlinks. 

• Like 1

I have heard only good things of Commission Junction. I can't say I have heard of the other places. Amazon is not going anywhere so if you can make it work, it is worth using. I think they pay better than eBay still but both can be used on the same site.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 2:56 AM, Stacey said:

I am trying to make an earning, somehow, online. I would love to get a site going and work with affiliate programs from various companies. I am just not sure which are worth it. I know Amazon has one of the biggest ones but from what I hear, they don't pay much these days. Which ones are worth investing time into? 

I have only worked with Amazon, and so far so good. I have a tech and a pet affiliate site. Amazon has been earning me decent amount of money. Although it took long for my keywords to rank and to get decent traffic. But once it started flowing, it is the best source of passive income. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bomb said:

I have only worked with Amazon, and so far so good. I have a tech and a pet affiliate site. Amazon has been earning me decent amount of money. Although it took long for my keywords to rank and to get decent traffic. But once it started flowing, it is the best source of passive income. 

Do you ever do any kind of social media posting with your affiliate links through Amazon? I heard of some people doing this. Curious if it is worth it.