Do you care about clothing brands?

Scarlett

I used to care when I was younger because I thought of the quality. While it is true, some brands offer higher quality items this is not always the case. I have found better quality tops and pants at Target than I did at Victoria's Secret in recent years and at a fraction of the cost. These days, I am not too fussed about branding. I buy items made in India off eBay if I like the look of them! haha

Do you care about clothing brands? 

Edited by Scarlett
  • Like 1

Not in particular. I have cared about how I dressed in the past and still dress a certain way today, but I don't tend to care if they are designer or top of the line brands. As long as they look good, are comfortable, I don't care. I just want comfortable clothes that don't look funny or awful. 

• Like 1

If its cheap and meets my objectives then its good to go. I do not care about brands anymore. It is all about status. Once I got into manufacturing and learned how these foreign countries manufacture products most of the stuff all comes from the same place and just gets branded by a company. 

My kids sure do care about brands though and I try to teach them it does not matter. I guess its just one of those things about worrying about what other people think when you are young. 

I do like certain brands but it is more for their fit than their quality. Some clothing brands are better designed to fit the body I guess. I am not fussed though about labels. Some of the brands I enjoy are at Walmart and Target so I don't spend much on clothing. I think the only expensive items I have are ones I bought new with tags on ebay for a fraction of the cost.

• Like 1

No, not really. I don't think I ever did. I just bought what fit me and what felt comfortable to wear. I used to buy expensive yoga pants, I think they were $60 a pair but I have found better quality ones that fit me better at Old Navy and they go on sale for $10 every other month! 

• Like 1