Dealing with Anxiety

EagleEye

Meditation would be a great thing to add to your routine. If you have a little bit more time then some Yoga. Both of these will help you with your focus on breathing. 

Breathing exercises can help manage day to day anxiety. They even work when you are working out and you want to slow your heart rate. You can by taking bigger inhales and exhaling slow and long. 

Proper nutrition will also help keep it at bay. 

To build more confidence set a goal like running a half marathon and train for it then execute on it. That confidence boost you get from that is something you can not buy and can do huge things for your mind. 

A friend of mine has anxiety to the point where she can't drive because of panic attacks. Something that always helps her is socializing and getting outside more. Even if she can't leave her house, she said sunlight helps. She also takes something calls maca root when her anxiety is really bad. I guess it is something both men and women use for anxiety, depression, and hormone issues. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 10:22 AM, EagleEye said:

What are some of your tips on dealing with and managing anxiety on a day to day basis?

I find that scheduling your day helps a lot. I schedule because I have a lot of stuff to do throughout the day, so I tend to schedule things throughout the day and week to make that aspect less stressful. 

• Like 1

Anytime I find myself in a state of worry or doubt, be it anxiety or not... It helps to have people you can just forget the world with. Helps to take a break from it all (the stress, worry, etc) and allow your mind to rest. Having a good laugh is good medicine! 

• Like 1