What kind of food is your comfort food?

Sophia

When it comes to the food that makes you feel good and comfy, what is your sweet spot? Like what are the kinds of foods that you can enjoy and feel relaxed after eating. Maybe take a nap after. 

For me, my comfort food has always been Italian food. I love pasta and garlic bread. Anytime I eat a good homemade sauce with some fresh pasta and handmade garlic bread, I just get so relaxed and sleepy. I almost always take a nap after a good meal like that! 

• Like 2

Hmm... This is hard. I had plenty of them growing up but I seldom let myself fully enjoy food as I would overeat it! I guess I would say ice cream in this case. I love it in the summer time, it is the only time of the year I will eat it. It gives me a sense of childhood joy I guess because I think back to being a kid and enjoying it on a hot summer day.

• Like 1

For me it's reeses' cups. A bit on the weird side but growing up poor my parents never really were able to afford it all the time, but I did love it the few times I had it. So now that I'm a grown up and can perfectly afford them, I still try to not overbuy them to retain its speciality

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EagleEye said:

For me it's reeses' cups. A bit on the weird side but growing up poor my parents never really were able to afford it all the time, but I did love it the few times I had it. So now that I'm a grown up and can perfectly afford them, I still try to not overbuy them to retain its speciality

Oh boy for my oldest boys 13th birthday he had Reese's Cup Ice Cream Cup Cakes. So happy those are finally out of the house.