Marketing on tiktok?

Rachel

I have dabbled on the platform a bit but it is hard work making all those short little videos. The audience seems to trend on the younger side. So I have not seriously dived into it we have a few videos up on TicTok that are getting views. I think I did a post a day for around 30 days and was unable to get any of the traffic off of TikTok and over to our YouTube channel. Since the content type is expensive I have put it on hold for the time being while we focus on other platforms that are a little easier to peel traffic away from and drive to another location. 

I am sure if you had a personal brand or something that showed your face TikTok would preform great. I am just not at that level yet. 

I can't honestly say. I feel like it is more about them making money off ad-space than actually helping businesses grow. I mean, I am sure if you work with some popular TikTokers and get them to bring brand awareness to a product, it can work but I don't think the ads do much of anything. 

• Like 2

TikTok seems a lot like Instagram where ads are pointless and like Stacey said, all the work is on the influencers. You pay them to promote your products, you go a lot further. I wouldn't spend money on ads on either network personally. 

• Like 1