Are you getting out more now that restrictions have been lifted?

Lana

Are you getting out more now that restrictions have been lifted? Well they may not be lifted everywhere, but where I live mask ordinances are supposed to go away soon and we should be able to go without a mask soon. I am excited! 

What's the first thing you're going to do now that the pandemic is pretty much done?

Yes and no. A lot of family and friends have either adjusted to staying in or they are still too overly cautious to get out. I am spending more time outdoors which is nice since the weather is much warmer now. There are still a lot of places that want people wearing masks though, at least around here. 

• Like 1

I never really stopped going out. 

I hated having to wear a mask or hated being told what to do so maybe I did stop going out as much and I do catch myself asking the question to my wife if I will have to wear a mask or not as my deciding factor. 

As someone that puts products in their body that have a higher death rate then the virus I was not really worried about exposure to much so I tried not to let it impact me. The government made it really hard with the rules they were making to make it so no impact would happen to myself...

Now we just need easier international travel and I will be a happy camper getting to go see my Canadian family again. 

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't really stop. I mean I didn't get out much beforehand but the things I typically did was not really hindered by lockdowns or anything. Masks suck and still suck. Thankfully, we don't have to wear them anymore where I live. Well, in hospitals and clinics they want you to which I could completely understand anyways.