Toxic family

EagleEye

Everything is about choice. 

How bad do you want the girl? Is it worth the trouble of the family in your life. Will it impact your life in a negative way or will you be able to separate the girl out of the toxic life from her family and show her a different way. 

There is always going to be something that annoys us about our partners family but you most likely do not have to see them all the time and it's not like you have to listen to them. 

It will all boil down to how much this girl means to you. 

• Like 1

Sometimes the best people come with the worst baggage. I think if you truly love someone, you can work around other people. I know there are people I am not exactly pleased about with my partner but I don't hold him accountable for the way they behave and the things they say. 

• Like 1

Boundaries are needed. This is the case with family at any level. If you can't establish boundaries with someone, they will do as they please. With someone who is toxic, this can be a very bad thing. Like mentioned, you need to really want things to work and you need to make sure they work, and things will. 

• Like 1