Best Social media for targeted ads

EagleEye

Facebook ads are pretty good. You are able to drill down pretty deep into demographics and interests to make sure you are targeting the audience you want. When getting started make sure to A/B test your ads and work on optimization right out of the gate while you are still learning what works and what does not. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think of all of them Facebook ones do the best. I think Twitter is very hit or miss. I heard Pinterest has a good ad system that might be worth looking into. Not sure about Instagram ads. Some people like them others don't. I guess this depends on your market and who you are trying to target. 

• Like 1

I have no personal experience buying any ads on these platforms but I can tell you what I have heard others say about them. Facebook is indeed best for targeted ads. This is down to the fact that the site has collected so much personal data on people. The reason Twitter ads don't work nearly as well is because a good portion of their users are hidden behind avatars and online personas. There is no reason for them to give any personal information or use their real names. Instagram does a good job with ads for beauty, fashion, and travel. Outside of those categories, it is hit or miss but think of the average user base and you will understand why. YouTube is expensive and they typically force you to go through a pre-approval process from what I have heard and a lot of people get denied. 

• Like 1