Why am I angry?

Mila

Someone I was once friends with, she was not a kind person. She lied about me to other people, lied to me in general, she treated people like dirt... She just was not a good person. I have not seen or talked to her in years. She recently added my sister on Facebook and my sister showed me some posts by her. She is still very full of herself and using her body for attention but is otherwise happy and it makes me angry. I am not sure why. I am not jealous of her because she lives a very "loose" lifestyle but I am still mad she is health and happy in spite of that. 

I am not sure. Like to me, it sounds like you should have no reason to be angry at her but rather feel sorry for her. Maybe your anger isn't about her at all. Maybe it is about the world and the way many other people interact in the world. I am not a fan of women being made to be sex objects and honestly, it bothers me when women choose to be pieces of meat for men but that is their life. The world is a messy place. It is easy to be angry. Just focus more on the beauty in it 🙂 

You can not stress over things that you can not directly control. We can not control how other people chose to live their lives and if that is what makes them happy all the power to them. We can not define what happiness and success looks like for everyone all we can do is define that for ourselves. 

She sounds like someone I would consider a taker which would not last very long in my circle. 

I think it is something that you are just going to have let go. Let her go manipulate the world and take advantage of other people. It is the only way they will learn to. 

Focus on being your best self and ignore the noise around you.

First of all, things that you see on social media are not always as they seem. For example I post only happy stuff on my social media even when I was going through quite a depressive period.

Secondly, live and let live. I know it's human nature to be angry/jealous/resentful, and I am too. But try to convince yourself that you are in a good place now and their life does not affect yours.

• Like 1

Some of the worst people have been gifted the best health. I know it sucks! I knew a guy who was on drugs for years and never had a health issue from it but then my brother, someone who ate right and exercised most his life, well his health just isn't the best. It is best not to focus on this. Life is not meant to be fair and it isn't a competition. Make the best of what you got and be thankful for who you are. I am sure she probably wishes she had some of your qualities be them looks or otherwise. 

• Like 1